วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

O'Shea set for new United deal

Manchester United star John O'Shea has revealed he is close to signing a new deal at Old Trafford.

The Republic of Ireland international says he is in advanced talks over extending his stay with the champions.


The 26-year-old insists he is happy to stay as he been assured he is important to Sir Alex Ferguson's plans.

"The manager feels I am part of his plans, so we will wait and see," O'Shea told the Sunday Mirror.

"I have this season and the next on my current contract, but I am very close to signing a new deal that will keep me at United into my 30s.

"It is something I want to do. I want to stay here, everything is good and this is where I want to be.

"I have never looked to go elsewhere."


Source : http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1778_2889397,00.html

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: