วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

I can make it at United - Pique


Manchester United defender Gerard Pique is hoping to repay the faith shown in him by Sir Alex Ferguson and establish himself at Old Trafford.

Pique was sent out on loan to Real Zaragoza last season and attracted interest from both them and Atletico Madrid in the summer.

But after making six first-team appearances so far this season the 20-year-old now feels he is ready to make an impression on United's defence of their Barclays Premier League crown.

He told the Manchester Evening News: "Zaragoza tried to sign me in the summer but I knew what the answer would be.

"Since the first day I arrived, Sir Alex has showed me he has a lot of confidence in me and I'm trying to do my best to show him I can be part of this team. I can be a United player.

"He talks to you a lot - not only about football, but about everything in life''.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: