วันเสาร์ที่ 13 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Kuszczak: I'm good enough to be United 'keeper

Tomasz Kuszczak insists he is good enough to become Manchester United's first-choice goalkeeper.

Kuszczak has enough confidence in his own ability to believe he can be van der Sar's long-term successor.


"I know I am a good goalkeeper, I just need the opportunity to show it," he said.

"I don't think about how long I have got. Edwin is injured at the moment, so I have the chance to play in big games and I need to do well.

But the big obstruction is the news about Edwin Van der Sar, Sir Alex told United Radio that it looks like United will have Edwin back for the trip to Villa Park on Saturday 20 October.

That's the great news about Edwin Van der Sar but maybe the bad news for Tomasz Kuszczak!!!!


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: